- The 19th century fisherman’s cottage in Jastarnia
- The “Pod Strzecha” Museum in Jastarnia
- Bosmanat port in Jastarnia – fishing equipment exhibition
- Scansen fortifications – between Jastarnia and Kuznica
- Seal Sanctuary in Hel
- Lighthouse in Hel
Sport and Recreation
- The Torfowe Klyle nature trail in Jastarnia
- The Kuznica nature trail on Gora Libek
- The nature trail in Jurata – Zyzne Lasy z Orlica
- Windsurfing and kitesurfing schools
- Bicycle and go-cart rentals
- The “Miedzymorze” pier and promenade in Jurata
- Rope park in Jurata
- Spa and wellness in nearby hotels
- Bryza Jurata, 2 Międzymorze St.
- Exploris Jastarnia, 2-4 Mickieiwicza St.
- Hotel SPA Dom Zdrojowy Jastarnia, 2a Kosciuszko St.
- Neptun Jurata, 38 Mestwina St.
- OW MSWiA Kaper Jurata, 45 Mestwina St.
Cruises around Puck Bay
- Fishing vessel MAGDALENA, Jastarnia, 501 535 296
- POMERANKI – wooden yachts – 58 675 22 45
- Passat VII Sea Fishing, Jastarnia, 509 335 944, 501 360 634
- Water tram www.zkmgdynia.pl
We also encourage you to also check out regular events organized under the auspices of Jastarnia municipalities:
- January – Christmas carol concert in the church in Kuźnica, Review of Christmas carols in Jastarnia.
- Maj – 1 – 3 May Day celebrations
- June – Children’s Day, Celebration of granting Jastarnia’s town charter, Jastarnicka Sobotka
- July – Carnival of the Sea
- August – Eel Days, March of the Herring, Baltic Sea Shore Marathon
- December – New Year’s Eve in the outdoors
The above information is based on www.jastarnia.pl.
We recommend the websites: